"Men are that they might have joy..."

Happiness comes in small moments of laughter and surprise. Joy is a destination - something that we reach after all of the lessons have been learned, and blessings counted. This is my journey to joy, one baby step at a time...

Friday, April 6, 2012

COUNTING MY BLESSINGS (20): Six Words

I saw an article this week in Oprah Magazine about a columnist who challenged his followers to 'write your memoir of your life to date in SIX WORDS!'  He opened the posts for 2 weeks.  Five years later, he is still receiving six word memoirs.  I thought this was such a great idea.  One of my favorites was "Thin. Fat. Thin. Fat. Thin. Fat."  Another was "Recipe for failure.  Changed my ingredients." and "The good child - until I wasn't." 

Since my life is really busy right now, I have about enough time to write my memoir in six words today:

Beautiful family, warm home, warm heart.

And just in case you need a bit of laughter in your day today, here is my Easter message to all:

No comments:

Post a Comment